When I looked into this last week (I did it in two parts though). Change at Purley for London Bridge, then walk to Bank (about 10 mins), then 29 Minutes on Central Line to Barkingside.
Less changes to go wrong but more walking - Same initial train would probably get there at the same time.
May depend on the weather.
Next article in this thread: Re: Alternative Route by Leafe van Cleef17/10/2014 14:03Fri Oct 17 14:03:27 2014
- Travel on Saturday by Leafe on the Line17/10/2014 12:06Fri Oct 17 12:06:12 2014view thread
- Re: Travel on Saturday by Toby Lerone17/10/2014 12:58Fri Oct 17 12:58:15 2014
- Travel today by Mrs K18/10/2014 10:38Sat Oct 18 10:38:09 2014
- Re: Travel today by Toby Lerone18/10/2014 18:54Sat Oct 18 18:54:43 2014
- Re: Travel today by Julia6510/11/2021 08:16Wed Nov 10 08:16:47 2021
- Alternative Route by Leafe on the Line17/10/2014 13:49Fri Oct 17 13:49:53 2014
- Re: Alternative Route by Leafe van Cleef17/10/2014 14:03Fri Oct 17 14:03:27 2014
- Re: Alternative Route by Lee Farmie17/10/2014 14:11Fri Oct 17 14:11:48 2014