Re: Alternative Route
I'm getting the 10.44 from Whyteleafe and see how long it takes me to get there. Skipping breakfast but going for a lunch in the George in Wanstead. This is one of those monolithic Wetherspoons handily placed opposite Wanstead station which is just a few stops short of Barkingside.
Suspect my journey will take me to London Bridge and then possibly a Jubilee Line to Stratford and thenceforth a Central Line to Wanstead. Try to avoid MK Dons fans on the way to Brisbane Road.
Long established forum contributor | NL24 Grump of the month - August 2010 | Cougar Magnet | @WhyteleafeFC | @SportingLeafe
high quality legitimate banter since 1973
- Travel on Saturday by Leafe on the Line17/10/2014 12:06Fri Oct 17 12:06:12 2014view thread
- Re: Travel on Saturday by Toby Lerone17/10/2014 12:58Fri Oct 17 12:58:15 2014
- Travel today by Mrs K18/10/2014 10:38Sat Oct 18 10:38:09 2014
- Re: Travel today by Toby Lerone18/10/2014 18:54Sat Oct 18 18:54:43 2014
- Re: Travel today by Julia6510/11/2021 08:16Wed Nov 10 08:16:47 2021
- Alternative Route by Leafe on the Line17/10/2014 13:49Fri Oct 17 13:49:53 2014
- Re: Alternative Route by Leafe van Cleef17/10/2014 14:03Fri Oct 17 14:03:27 2014
- Re: Alternative Route by Lee Farmie17/10/2014 14:11Fri Oct 17 14:11:48 2014