Re: MFC v Whyteleafe
Thanks for your understanding and yes, perhaps Stasi was a bit strong, but I wasn't particularly referring just to comments on the incident but the general fact that all posts are moderated before posting on the guestbook. It's a policy that for me, stifles comment, debate and interaction between fans. However I'm sure you have your reasons for it being this way.
Personally, I have no problems or pre-conceived view of your club, apart from the fact that we always struggle to get a result at Moatside! As I've posted elsewhere I was particularly impressed with the current Merstham side who look about a good a team as I've seen in this division, this season. I'm sure that if you carry on in that vein you have a good chance of winning the league. The incident on Tuesday night was unfortunate but I trust that both clubs will deal with it in the correct manner. I'd prefer to forget and move on. Good luck for the rest of the season.
Next article in this thread: Also.... by bruce leafe3/11/2014 14:52Mon Nov 3 14:52:07 2014
- Merstham v Whyteleafe by Ronnie Moore2/11/2014 20:30Sun Nov 2 20:30:30 2014view thread
- Re: Merstham v Whyteleafe by Leafe van Cleef2/11/2014 20:48Sun Nov 2 20:48:51 2014
- MFC v Whyteleafe by Ronnie Moore3/11/2014 10:54Mon Nov 3 10:54:07 2014
- Re: MFC v Whyteleafe by Leafe van Cleef3/11/2014 12:59Mon Nov 3 12:59:15 2014
- Also.... by bruce leafe3/11/2014 14:52Mon Nov 3 14:52:07 2014