Re: Nothing there to worry about'
Tempted to say 'whoooooosh!'
Perhaps I should have added a smiley face after the quotes.
Having attended LFC v CIFC I would amend the statement to 'nothing to fear'
Both teams were very fit and good coming forward, but displayed weaknesses at the back. If we play as well as we can we have a chance. If they play to their best they will probably win.
- Wednesday by Paulo3/11/2014 22:55Mon Nov 3 22:55:34 2014view thread
- Re: Wednesday by Clive3/11/2014 23:17Mon Nov 3 23:17:49 2014
- Re: Wednesday by Paulo4/11/2014 09:35Tue Nov 4 09:35:24 2014
- yes i might go.... by bruce leafe4/11/2014 15:21Tue Nov 4 15:21:19 2014
- Re: Wednesday by Leafey Lion4/11/2014 11:06Tue Nov 4 11:06:44 2014
- Re: Wednesday by Toby Lerone4/11/2014 15:40Tue Nov 4 15:40:18 2014
- Re: Wednesday by Leafey Lion4/11/2014 16:34Tue Nov 4 16:34:56 2014
- Nothing there to worry about' by Chairman WFC6/11/2014 09:54Thu Nov 6 09:54:23 2014
- Re: Nothing there to worry about' by Leafey Lion6/11/2014 10:10Thu Nov 6 10:10:16 2014