Re: Ramsgate 1 Leafe 4
An excellent day out. Well done to Farmie in finding the Conqueror Alehouse (Micro pub). Great entertainment in there due to Larger than life local guy called Graham. Adam (Swiss Jnr) has a friend for life in Ramsgate.
To be fair leafe were the far better team by a long way and a D'sane brace before the break put us well in control. Shortly after the break D'sane completed his hatrick then followed by a goal from Sammy. Ramsgate pulled one back straight away but Leafe saw the game out without any further problems. A special mention to Jason Henry who ran his socks off and as Clive said could of scored a few himself.
I think Ramsgate will have a bit of a battle to stay this term. Our first double of the season. Onwards and upwards. Guernsey next week and we owe them one!
Next article in this thread: Re: Ramsgate 1 Leafe 4 by Viv Aldi23/11/2014 16:34Sun Nov 23 16:34:11 2014
- Ramsgate 1 Leafe 4 by Clive22/11/2014 19:03Sat Nov 22 19:03:05 2014view thread
- Re: Ramsgate 1 Leafe 4 by Paulo22/11/2014 20:04Sat Nov 22 20:04:12 2014
- Re: Ramsgate 1 Leafe 4 by Viv Aldi23/11/2014 16:34Sun Nov 23 16:34:11 2014
- The Old Trafford Effect?? by Leafe Me Alone23/11/2014 18:23Sun Nov 23 18:23:39 2014
- Ramsgate by Mrs K23/11/2014 18:34Sun Nov 23 18:34:51 2014
- Re: Ramsgate by Pop23/11/2014 19:05Sun Nov 23 19:05:42 2014
- Re: Ramsgate by PBFC23/11/2014 21:04Sun Nov 23 21:04:39 2014
- lightweight///// by bruce leafe25/11/2014 14:45Tue Nov 25 14:45:20 2014
- Re: lightweight///// by Lee Farmie25/11/2014 14:53Tue Nov 25 14:53:47 2014
- Saturday week plans... by Lee Farmie25/11/2014 14:56Tue Nov 25 14:56:35 2014
- Re: Saturday week plans... by Leafey lion25/11/2014 19:38Tue Nov 25 19:38:33 2014