Re: Herne Bay 1 Whyteleafe 3
Another solid performance. The pitch didn't make for flowing football.
We were missing a few players tonight (which always happens on our mid week away games) but we looked the far stronger team and when the second goal was scored there was only going to be one winner.
Fans tend to moan about a ref when they have lost. Well the guy tonight had a real shocker. 6 yellow cards for the Leafe and there was not one nasty tackle by either side throughout the whole match.
Three points, five pints, two micropubs but no Oysters whilst in Whistable.
Onwards and upwards. Bring on South Park.
Next article in this thread: Re: Herne Bay 1 Whyteleafe 3 by Pat Butcher Fan Club10/12/2014 10:23Wed Dec 10 10:23:45 2014
- Herne Bay 1 Whyteleafe 3 by Pat Butcher Fan Club9/12/2014 22:59Tue Dec 9 22:59:52 2014view thread
- Re: Herne Bay 1 Whyteleafe 3 by Paulo9/12/2014 23:44Tue Dec 9 23:44:58 2014
- Re: Herne Bay 1 Whyteleafe 3 by Pat Butcher Fan Club10/12/2014 10:23Wed Dec 10 10:23:45 2014
- Herne Bay 1 Ramsgate 3 by Edward10/12/2014 11:01Wed Dec 10 11:01:36 2014
- Re: Herne Bay 1 Ramsgate 3 by Leafey Lion10/12/2014 11:39Wed Dec 10 11:39:54 2014
- respect!!!! by bruce leafe10/12/2014 12:49Wed Dec 10 12:49:54 2014
- PS by bruce leafe10/12/2014 12:50Wed Dec 10 12:50:50 2014