Burgess Hill Town tonight.
Tonight's match at the Green Elephants stadium (or Leylands Park) kicks off at 7:30pm.
Unfortunately I have gone down with the lurgy and won't be able to make it this evening. Swiss is covering the teamsheet for me. If anyone could do a short match report that would be much appreciated. Brian has gone off on holiday again, I was going to cover for him.
If anyone could tweet occasional updates too I would be eternally grateful for a while.
Long established forum contributor | NL24 Grump of the month - August 2010 | Cougar Magnet | @WhyteleafeFC | @SportingLeafe
high quality legitimate banter since 1973
Next article in this thread: Best laid plans by My Tealeafe17/12/2014 12:04Wed Dec 17 12:04:35 2014
- Burgess Hill Town tonight. by Lee Farmie17/12/2014 10:24Wed Dec 17 10:24:20 2014view thread
- Best laid plans by My Tealeafe17/12/2014 12:04Wed Dec 17 12:04:35 2014
- MATCH OFF! by Lee Farmie 17/12/2014 12:22Wed Dec 17 12:22:32 2014
- Re: MATCH OFF! by Pat Butcher Fan Club17/12/2014 12:47Wed Dec 17 12:47:10 2014
- rain........its wet. by greenkeeper17/12/2014 17:16Wed Dec 17 17:16:05 2014
- Re: MATCH OFF! by Paulo17/12/2014 13:02Wed Dec 17 13:02:29 2014
- Re: MATCH OFF! by Pat Butcher Fan Club17/12/2014 13:22Wed Dec 17 13:22:32 2014
- Re: MATCH OFF! by Leafey Lion17/12/2014 13:33Wed Dec 17 13:33:11 2014
- Re: MATCH OFF! by PBFC17/12/2014 18:21Wed Dec 17 18:21:07 2014