Re: Walton Casuals 2 Whyteleafe 1
I've been going through my report notes, and same pattern emerged in both halves... We didn't really create anything until the last 15 minutes of both halves. We certainly created enough chances to have scored more than once, despite what anyone might think of the ref, but still couldn't manage it.
Like Clive, I'm more concerned with what we can control and do something about (on the training ground) than what is out of our hands (the performance of the officials).We need to show some killer instinct in front of goal now, and get some belief back. We won't be belly-acheing about refs and linos then.
Next article in this thread: quite right toby..... by bruce leafe20/12/2014 21:28Sat Dec 20 21:28:51 2014
- Walton Casuals v Leafe by Clive19/12/2014 20:12Fri Dec 19 20:12:33 2014view thread
- Re: Walton Casuals v Leafe by Lee Farmie 19/12/2014 21:37Fri Dec 19 21:37:07 2014
- Re: Walton Casuals v Leafe by Toby Lerone20/12/2014 11:16Sat Dec 20 11:16:00 2014
- Walton Casuals 2 Whyteleafe 1 by Lee Farmie 20/12/2014 17:46Sat Dec 20 17:46:12 2014
- Re: Walton Casuals 2 Whyteleafe 1 by Viv 20/12/2014 18:59Sat Dec 20 18:59:02 2014
- Re: Walton Casuals 2 Whyteleafe 1 by Clive20/12/2014 18:52Sat Dec 20 18:52:07 2014
- Defence by Colin26/12/2014 10:48Fri Dec 26 10:48:02 2014
- Re: Walton Casuals 2 Whyteleafe 1 by Toby Lerone20/12/2014 20:13Sat Dec 20 20:13:05 2014
- quite right toby..... by bruce leafe20/12/2014 21:28Sat Dec 20 21:28:51 2014