about these pitches been the future for clubs at any level. No postpones fixtures( unless it snows), a revenue maker too. Look at how many games we used to have rained off, and now Redhill struggling at Kiln Brow. They should be able to cover the cost, with thier car parking revenues.
Frost that can be seen is relatively harmless, it the water content in the soil that freezes close to the surface that makes it slippery and dangerous as a stud cant get a hold. As Farmie put so well, if there aint no water, it cant freeze!!!
Happy New Year everyone.
See you at the Chipstead on the morrow.
Next article in this thread: Re: quite right...... by Toby Lerone31/12/2014 19:13Wed Dec 31 19:13:30 2014
- 3G Question by Pat Butcher Fan Club30/12/2014 10:30Tue Dec 30 10:30:53 2014view thread
- Re: 3G Question by Lee Farmie30/12/2014 11:32Tue Dec 30 11:32:56 2014
- Re: 3G Question by Paulo31/12/2014 13:23Wed Dec 31 13:23:33 2014
- Re: 3G Question by Pat Butcher Fan Club31/12/2014 15:02Wed Dec 31 15:02:22 2014
- quite right...... by bruce leafe31/12/2014 18:02Wed Dec 31 18:02:41 2014
- Re: quite right...... by Toby Lerone31/12/2014 19:13Wed Dec 31 19:13:30 2014