Re: what a strange game
It was such a mixture of pleasure and pain, including the fact that 2nd half, stood in the teeth of a freezing cold wind, I had to concede that I had under-dressed and retreat to the covered end amongst the cackling Chips supporters.
Whilst playing "Spot the brain cell" I rued the wasted opportunities of the first 45 minutes. One moment that really irritates is where Roscoe was clean through on the makeshift keeper when the dunderhead Ref called play back for a Leafe free-kick as a result of a foul. No advantage played.
Contrast that with the 2nd half when a Chips forward was similarly fouled but allowed to run on, shoot for Ceesay to save and then get the F/K retrospectively. Grrrrrrr
A point salvaged but really 2 points chucked away.
Next article in this thread: Re: what a strange game by Viv Aldi2/1/2015 01:44Fri Jan 2 01:44:39 2015
- what a strange game by bruce leafe1/1/2015 19:42Thu Jan 1 19:42:57 2015view thread
- Re: what a strange game by Lee Farmie 1/1/2015 20:19Thu Jan 1 20:19:45 2015
- Re: what a strange game by PBFC1/1/2015 21:22Thu Jan 1 21:22:04 2015
- Re: what a strange game by Viv Aldi2/1/2015 01:44Fri Jan 2 01:44:39 2015
- Cold? by Lee Farmie2/1/2015 11:08Fri Jan 2 11:08:33 2015
- Re: Cold? by Leafe van Cleef2/1/2015 14:37Fri Jan 2 14:37:24 2015
- Re: Cold? by Lee Farmie2/1/2015 15:13Fri Jan 2 15:13:27 2015
- Re: Cold? by Toby Lerone3/1/2015 11:32Sat Jan 3 11:32:34 2015
- Re: Cold? by Leafe van Cleef3/1/2015 11:59Sat Jan 3 11:59:39 2015