I really didn't think it was that cold yesterday. Despite having a strong wind in our faces throughout the second half it didn't seem cold to me. If that had been a wintry wind we'd have known it.
Really poor second half showing yesterday. There's one thing bemoaning the chances missed early in the game but more worrying was the complete absence of chances in the second half. Where were we?
Long established forum contributor | NL24 Grump of the month - August 2010 | Cougar Magnet | @WhyteleafeFC | @SportingLeafe
high quality legitimate banter since 1973
Next article in this thread: Re: Cold? by Leafe van Cleef2/1/2015 14:37Fri Jan 2 14:37:24 2015
- what a strange game by bruce leafe1/1/2015 19:42Thu Jan 1 19:42:57 2015view thread
- Re: what a strange game by Lee Farmie 1/1/2015 20:19Thu Jan 1 20:19:45 2015
- Re: what a strange game by PBFC1/1/2015 21:22Thu Jan 1 21:22:04 2015
- Re: what a strange game by Viv Aldi2/1/2015 01:44Fri Jan 2 01:44:39 2015
- Cold? by Lee Farmie2/1/2015 11:08Fri Jan 2 11:08:33 2015
- Re: Cold? by Leafe van Cleef2/1/2015 14:37Fri Jan 2 14:37:24 2015
- Re: Cold? by Lee Farmie2/1/2015 15:13Fri Jan 2 15:13:27 2015
- Re: Cold? by Toby Lerone3/1/2015 11:32Sat Jan 3 11:32:34 2015
- Re: Cold? by Leafe van Cleef3/1/2015 11:59Sat Jan 3 11:59:39 2015