I agree with all that has been said on the previous thread and understand the frustration and angst that everybody is feeling including me.
However, I am going to come at it from another angle (rather than we need to strengthen here there and everywhere). We have most of the team that played last year. When we went 1,2,3 or even 4 up, last season, the players and supporters sniffed blood. You just can not do that at this level. Three games come to mind, away at Three Bridges (let a two goal lead go) Chips on Thursday, 3-1 up, and today.
It maybe a legacy from last season. A two goal advantage at this standard is great and has to be protected. We still appear to be a bit "Gung Ho" about Attack, attack, attack. I think we need to learn how to win games when we are in this position at this level.
I am sure those in the know will agree. So onwards and upwards, no doom and gloom. We are still in a great position to push for the fifth spot.
Next article in this thread: Today by Al3/1/2015 21:00Sat Jan 3 21:00:20 2015
- Today by Paulo3/1/2015 20:24Sat Jan 3 20:24:11 2015view thread
- Today by Al3/1/2015 21:00Sat Jan 3 21:00:20 2015
- Re: Today by Leafe van Cleef3/1/2015 20:53Sat Jan 3 20:53:53 2015
- Re: Today by Paulo3/1/2015 21:17Sat Jan 3 21:17:30 2015
- Re: Today by Clive3/1/2015 21:09Sat Jan 3 21:09:22 2015
- Re: Today by Viv Aldi3/1/2015 23:32Sat Jan 3 23:32:35 2015
- it was by bruce leafe4/1/2015 18:10Sun Jan 4 18:10:12 2015
- Re: it was by Toby Lerone5/1/2015 09:49Mon Jan 5 09:49:49 2015
- Re: it was by Toby Lerone5/1/2015 09:54Mon Jan 5 09:54:31 2015
- Tommy Smith by Julie Pescod4/1/2015 22:24Sun Jan 4 22:24:37 2015
- Welcome Back by Colin6/1/2015 16:33Tue Jan 6 16:33:38 2015