I think I agree with most of the comments made here and the earlier ones, we cannot blame the Ref even if we agree he made errors, they were not we're not game changers, like the missed chances up front, we outplayed them as we did Thursday, then we sit back assuming game won, whist opposition see opportunities and pressured so we folded under that pressure.
Sure we missed players through injury, cannot be helped, through suspension is avoidable, and our temperament this year has not been good, and we looked frail under pressure, we have the ability as we have proved, so let's find our game , hit target up front, play the football we know we can play, and defend especially far post balls at the back.
It is a shame that we have faltered with good crowds present, get our game on track Tuesday on wards and up
Next article in this thread: Re: Today by Leafe van Cleef3/1/2015 20:53Sat Jan 3 20:53:53 2015
- Today by Paulo3/1/2015 20:24Sat Jan 3 20:24:11 2015view thread
- Today by Al3/1/2015 21:00Sat Jan 3 21:00:20 2015
- Re: Today by Leafe van Cleef3/1/2015 20:53Sat Jan 3 20:53:53 2015
- Re: Today by Paulo3/1/2015 21:17Sat Jan 3 21:17:30 2015
- Re: Today by Clive3/1/2015 21:09Sat Jan 3 21:09:22 2015
- Re: Today by Viv Aldi3/1/2015 23:32Sat Jan 3 23:32:35 2015
- it was by bruce leafe4/1/2015 18:10Sun Jan 4 18:10:12 2015
- Re: it was by Toby Lerone5/1/2015 09:49Mon Jan 5 09:49:49 2015
- Re: it was by Toby Lerone5/1/2015 09:54Mon Jan 5 09:54:31 2015
- Tommy Smith by Julie Pescod4/1/2015 22:24Sun Jan 4 22:24:37 2015
- Welcome Back by Colin6/1/2015 16:33Tue Jan 6 16:33:38 2015