THE WHYTELEAFE FC SUPPORTERS' DISCUSSION FORUM

WHYTELEAFE FC HOMEPAGE | WHYTELEAFE FC FACEBOOK PAGE | WHYTELEAFE FC TWITTER

NOTE: All postings from persons calling themselves "Anonymous", "anon" or similar will be deleted

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Can Anyone Offer Me Cheap Essay Writing Servic… by niyaanlToday 07:54Today at 07:54:33view thread

Oldest article: New grounds 2014/15 by Lee Farmie22/5/2014 12:36Thu May 22 12:36:46 2014view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: draw a picture by noahcentineo7/12/2020 09:19Mon Dec 7 09:19:58 2020view thread

Re: Scum of the Earth

By My Tealeafe29/4/2015 10:23Wed Apr 29 10:23:50 2015In response to Scum of the Earth

Views: 2658

I logged onto their forum and posted this
"For evil to flourish, good men must stand around and let it happen, I'm sure there are many many good men among the Folkstone fans, but last night you collectively stood back and let a small minority intimidate, threaten, abuse, push and throw stuff at the travelling 'leafe fans. Coming up to us in the car park and apologising, though worthy, doesn't make up for your inaction on the night. You let the non-league fraternity down by allowing these scum boys to have free reign. Your stewarding was pathetic, at one stage when it was kicking off, the two brave security boys turned their back on us and watched the game (as I had paid my nine quid, I would like to have been allowed to do myself)
The boys seem to be led by a 40 something skinhead who told me after the match he was proud of himself and F*ckin loved causing trouble. I see that a photographer took plenty of photos at the time and if you want help identifying this violent fagin, I can assist you if you let me know where the photographs are published.
I'm not a bad looser and would normally wish you luck in the final against Merstham, but after spending an hour having a 14 year old scream "c*nt" in my face, I'll wish you anything but luck, though at least if you win we are guaranteed one season without your malodorous presence."

Probably wont stay up for long.......

reply to this article | return to the front page

Next article in this thread: Re: Scum of the Earth by Pat Butcher Fan Club29/4/2015 11:06Wed Apr 29 11:06:05 2015

Previous thread: Top 10 Furniture company in UAE by bamboowoodworks27/11/2020 07:21Fri Nov 27 07:21:13 2020view thread

Follow us on Twitter @WhyteleafeFC. Visit the Twitter page for the full picture.