THE WHYTELEAFE FC SUPPORTERS' DISCUSSION FORUM

WHYTELEAFE FC HOMEPAGE | WHYTELEAFE FC FACEBOOK PAGE | WHYTELEAFE FC TWITTER

NOTE: All postings from persons calling themselves "Anonymous", "anon" or similar will be deleted

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Can Anyone Offer Me Cheap Essay Writing Servic… by niyaanlToday 07:54Today at 07:54:33view thread

Oldest article: New grounds 2014/15 by Lee Farmie22/5/2014 12:36Thu May 22 12:36:46 2014view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: draw a picture by noahcentineo7/12/2020 09:19Mon Dec 7 09:19:58 2020view thread

Re: Scum of the Earth

By Pat Butcher Fan Club29/4/2015 11:06Wed Apr 29 11:06:05 2015In response to Re: Scum of the Earth

Views: 2680

I agree, it was the singularly worst experience I have ever suffered at a football match at any level and it completely spoilt what should have been a memorable occasion, whatever the result, and an opportunity to cheer our team at the end of a fantastic season.

It might be put down to "kids" but these feral scum had ringleaders including the snarling 40 year old scumbag who smashed Clive in the face with yet another beer near the end.

I too am going to write to the Ryman League and I will also get to the bottom of how kids clearly well under 18 can have a seemingly endless supply of pints of beer in licensed premises?

It's all well and good for Folkestone's "real fans" to start apologising afterwards but WHY DIDN'T YOU HELP WHILST IT WAS HAPPENING?

It was obvious what a dire situation we were in, penned in from both sides with a snarling mob spoiling for a fight and you'd have to be blind and deaf not to realise how volatile the situation was.

When you do a 140 mile round trip, not to mention two of our supporters doing a 500 mile round trip from work/Uni in Sheffield, and pay your money, you have a right to support your team without facing missiles, violence and constant intimidation.

SHAME on the Folkestone officials for not bothering to help. Retreating to your Ivory Tower to bask in the glory of a few more £££ in the pot.

I just hope Merstham win on Saturday and I hope none of their supporters are subjected to the disgusting indifference and neglect we endured last night.

I for one will NEVER go back to that god forsaken shithole again.

PBFC

PAT BUTCHER FAN CLUB | Watching Leafe since 1993 | Voice on the PA | Retired Programme Editor | "Butcher's Bites" Column memorably described as "a poor man's Jeremy Clarkson" | Saw Garland score from the half-way line

reply to this article | return to the front page

Next article in this thread: Re: Scum of the Earth by My Tealeafe29/4/2015 11:14Wed Apr 29 11:14:24 2015

Previous thread: Top 10 Furniture company in UAE by bamboowoodworks27/11/2020 07:21Fri Nov 27 07:21:13 2020view thread

Follow us on Twitter @WhyteleafeFC. Visit the Twitter page for the full picture.