THE WHYTELEAFE FC SUPPORTERS' DISCUSSION FORUM

WHYTELEAFE FC HOMEPAGE | WHYTELEAFE FC FACEBOOK PAGE | WHYTELEAFE FC TWITTER

NOTE: All postings from persons calling themselves "Anonymous", "anon" or similar will be deleted

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Strategy game by ZeerletomaYesterday 21:29Yesterday at 21:29:00view thread

Oldest article: New grounds 2014/15 by Lee Farmie22/5/2014 12:36Thu May 22 12:36:46 2014view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: draw a picture by noahcentineo7/12/2020 09:19Mon Dec 7 09:19:58 2020view thread

Re: Scum of the Earth

By padd29/4/2015 17:41Wed Apr 29 17:41:22 2015In response to Re: Scum of the Earth

Views: 2539

So i've said because of Lee Farmie that a group of morans who are no way connected to FIFC gave you hostile treatment at Cheriton toad last night???? i would love to know where and when i said that. Any fan of any club will dispise their club being called "scum of the earth" over one incident that every single FIFC fan is disgusted with. The way you are going on about it every club around the world that has had trouble ever is scum of the earth now. Before we was placed in the M25 league we use to get nasty incidences at places like Kings Lynn and Kettering like being spat at and all else and we never see any club as scum of the earth. You all seem to know me well enough to call me a knobhead i see and none of you took up the invitation to email me to discuss it instead just resorting to your slagging off under alias's.
Just to let you know for whatever time this is now YES what happend last night is totally unacceptable and the club need to answer that. None of us know what guidelines if any where given by the league just the fact before the game we where advised by the chairman that security had been hired. Going around on forums hiding under childish alias's slagging people off who where nothing to do with the trouble and name calling is not the way to do it. And with regards to Mr Farmie. He made a twonk of himself a few years ago about something he knew absolutly nothing about hence he earned his status. Still as none of you have taken up the offer to email me direct to discuss it i dont expect a response to this either i'm in London tomorrow and am happy to meet anyone if they think they still know me well enough to call me a knobhead.

reply to this article | return to the front page

Next article in this thread: Re: Scum of the Earth by Johnny Moatside30/4/2015 17:39Thu Apr 30 17:39:17 2015

Previous thread: Top 10 Furniture company in UAE by bamboowoodworks27/11/2020 07:21Fri Nov 27 07:21:13 2020view thread

Follow us on Twitter @WhyteleafeFC. Visit the Twitter page for the full picture.