THE WHYTELEAFE FC SUPPORTERS' DISCUSSION FORUM

WHYTELEAFE FC HOMEPAGE | WHYTELEAFE FC FACEBOOK PAGE | WHYTELEAFE FC TWITTER

NOTE: All postings from persons calling themselves "Anonymous", "anon" or similar will be deleted

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Work by TauregYesterday 14:37Yesterday at 14:37:58view thread

Oldest article: New grounds 2014/15 by Lee Farmie22/5/2014 12:36Thu May 22 12:36:46 2014view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: draw a picture by noahcentineo7/12/2020 09:19Mon Dec 7 09:19:58 2020view thread

Re: Scum of the Earth

By My Tealeafe30/4/2015 00:34Thu Apr 30 00:34:33 2015In response to Re: Scum of the Earth

Views: 2312

Okay, I've been away doing grown up things for a few hours, but let me ask you this Padd-knob.

If you spent 9 quid on an evenings entertainment, say a night at the theatre (that's a building that has a raised platform called a stage and actors tell a story on it), or say an opera (as above but with tunes), and during the course of this entertainment, a bunch of pre pubescent dick heads shouted in your face, calling you a c*nt, threw beer and other fluids at you, pushed you, jostled you and generally did their best to upset you, would you think?:
A) That was £9 well spent, or
B) I'll never go there again.

You see what I'm saying Mr Padd, or perhaps I haven't dumbed it down enough for you, if the answer is A, You're a knob,
if the answer is B, you would not defend the idiots who perpetrated this travesty. By doing so, guess what? You're a knob.
Your invitation to meet up in London is surprisingly attractive, maybe because I'm 6'2" and 18 stone and could beat the shit out of you if I so wished, however, I've had enough of violence from your lot for one week so I will decline. I'm also a grown up tax paying adult and the "meet behind the bikesheds for a scrap" mentality left me 40 years ago. My next dealings with your ultras will be to contribute towards their benefits for the next 60 years or if they get a job, I will be telling them "yes, I would like fries with that" Your continued defense of them and balme shift to Farmie (who like you wasn't even there) behooves you not. Time to do as your compatriots on your own forum have suggested and wind in your neck.

Incidentally, I have e-mailed you and called you a knob.
Tim

reply to this article | return to the front page

Next article in this thread: Re: Scum of the Earth by Pat Butcher Fan Club29/4/2015 18:57Wed Apr 29 18:57:32 2015

Previous thread: Top 10 Furniture company in UAE by bamboowoodworks27/11/2020 07:21Fri Nov 27 07:21:13 2020view thread

Follow us on Twitter @WhyteleafeFC. Visit the Twitter page for the full picture.