THE WHYTELEAFE FC SUPPORTERS' DISCUSSION FORUM

WHYTELEAFE FC HOMEPAGE | WHYTELEAFE FC FACEBOOK PAGE | WHYTELEAFE FC TWITTER

NOTE: All postings from persons calling themselves "Anonymous", "anon" or similar will be deleted

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Can Anyone Offer Me Cheap Essay Writing Servic… by niyaanlToday 07:54Today at 07:54:33view thread

Oldest article: New grounds 2014/15 by Lee Farmie22/5/2014 12:36Thu May 22 12:36:46 2014view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: draw a picture by noahcentineo7/12/2020 09:19Mon Dec 7 09:19:58 2020view thread

Re: So Sad

By Bruce leafe30/4/2015 22:08Thu Apr 30 22:08:10 2015In response to Re: So Sad

Views: 2187

Thanks for coming on Finbar. I think most of us realise that 99% of real FIFC fans were there to support the team. I had several good chats with people after the game and they were very apologetic afterwards. Even tho im not sure they could have done anything.

The chairman etc seemed to think they had all bases covered after last years episode with Leatherhead, but alas the stewarding was lack luster and not to standard. Very little English spoken by the one steward . His only advise was to stop singing!!!!

In the boardroom after they basicaaly admitted there was little used seaching the kids for booze as they just hand it over the fence from the cricket club having purchased it in the supermarket. surelt steward posted along the boundary ( no pun intended) would stop this!!!

Hope Saturday passes off peacefully and the lessons havebeen learned.

For me it was spoiled as i missed the last half of extra time trying to keep unruly youths from getting thru, along with a folkstone fan who was genuinely concerned, as a steward stood not 2 meters away and did nothing.

If the police had been called, I think there could be serious questions asked about underage drinking in licensed premises , whether they purchased it in the ground or not, and FIFCs license could be taken away and that would seriously affect an income stream.

Again thank you for coming on and expressing the real fans view.

reply to this article | return to the front page

Next article in this thread: Re: So Sad by TimB1/5/2015 08:14Fri May 1 08:14:51 2015

Previous thread: Top 10 Furniture company in UAE by bamboowoodworks27/11/2020 07:21Fri Nov 27 07:21:13 2020view thread

Follow us on Twitter @WhyteleafeFC. Visit the Twitter page for the full picture.