I hear Alex is no longer at the club.
Alex always gave 100% for the Leafe. When he made his debut at Holmesdale there were many of us who agreed the he looked like a proper left back. He had a good left peg and was quite happy to kick the right winger into touch if he was proving to be too tricky. Memories of Chopper Harris for some of us.
Good luck Alex. The Leafe will be a quieter place without you and Darren.
Edited by T LEAFE at 19:53:10 on 11th June 2015
Next article in this thread: Re: Alex Penfold by darylhuff8/4/2020 10:27Wed Apr 8 10:27:03 2020
- Alex Penfold by Clive11/6/2015 19:52Thu Jun 11 19:52:29 2015view thread
- Re: Alex Penfold by darylhuff8/4/2020 10:27Wed Apr 8 10:27:03 2020
- Re: Alex Penfold by My Tealeafe12/6/2015 08:30Fri Jun 12 08:30:59 2015
- Re: Alex Penfold by Brian12/6/2015 12:23Fri Jun 12 12:23:18 2015
- Re: Alex Penfold by MichaelSuh8/3 07:45Mon Mar 8 07:45:35 2021
- Re: Alex Penfold by berlin009919/11 06:58Fri Nov 19 06:58:39 2021
- Re: Alex Penfold by DarcyVerge14/4 08:44Wed Apr 14 08:44:56 2021