THE WHYTELEAFE FC SUPPORTERS' DISCUSSION FORUM

WHYTELEAFE FC HOMEPAGE | WHYTELEAFE FC FACEBOOK PAGE | WHYTELEAFE FC TWITTER

NOTE: All postings from persons calling themselves "Anonymous", "anon" or similar will be deleted

Return to front page

Newest article: Ultra-Soft Fitted Bed Sheets For Premium Comfort by rainbowhosieryToday 10:24Today at 10:24:16view thread

Oldest article: New grounds 2014/15 by Lee Farmie22/5/2014 12:36Thu May 22 12:36:46 2014view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: dating website by Ynzauman10/11 10:04Wed Nov 10 10:04:08 2021view thread

Is this allowed?

By My Tealeafe20/8/2016 21:19Sat Aug 20 21:19:54 2016

Views: 1617

At the Holland and Blair match today, the lino running the line at the end 'leafe were attacking, was coaching the H & B players, shouting "no foul" to the H & B defence. This combined with the blatant Off side call that led to our first goal being disallowed , when we could all see we were at least 2 yards onside, made me think all was not as it should be with the officiating at this match. Their No.3 was just about to take a throw and the said Lino was saying, "from here Jack", don't move any further up Jack", then let Jack take it from wherever he pleased. Surely if an official is so embedded in a club he shouldn't be allowed to officiate at matches involving that club. This is the F A cup for heaven sake, not something petty and corrupt like the World Cup. I have seen some dreadful officiating in the few years I've been attending non league football, but this along with the Corinthian and Whitstable matches a few years back, is the worst I've seen.

After Roscoe equalised in the second half, the ref waited an age before signalling the goal and seemed to be inviting the other lino to wave a flag or something.

Added to the aggresive, very unfriendly reception the home fans dished out, along with threats of violence, it was altogether a relief to leave the ground not only intact but with it still all to play for.

reply to this article | return to the front page

Next article in this thread: Re: Is this allowed? by Paulojimmathew22/11 03:39Mon Nov 22 03:39:03 2021

Previous thread: What bank can you advise to operate with payments? by Andrew_Clarkson20/11 12:37Sat Nov 20 12:37:19 2021view thread

Follow us on Twitter @WhyteleafeFC. Visit the Twitter page for the full picture.