I am so sorry to hear of the loss of Terry. He was ever present for so many years and so much part of Whyteleafe FC.
I started watching Whyteleafe during the 1999 FA Cup run and remember rushing down to the club with Allen, once we knew the tickets for the Chester match were on sale - there was Terry in the Clubhouse, and he was so friendly and enthusiastic and made us so welcome that we immediately began to feel part of the Leafe family. I think we got tickets 5 and 6, so his enthusiasm may have waned a little later in the week when he was selling the 1,000th, but, probably not.
He will be greatly missed by all, and that will be many many people as he was also a referee on top of looking after the ground and doing many other things around the club as well as being a faithful supporter home and away.
With sincere condolences to Pam, Graham and all the family.
Edited by Mrs K at 18:52:42 on 3rd November 2016
Next article in this thread: Re: Terry by Brian2/11/2016 18:09Wed Nov 2 18:09:48 2016
- Terry Douce RIP by AL2/11/2016 14:46Wed Nov 2 14:46:07 2016view thread
- Re: Terry Douce RIP by painsadyu6/7/2021 10:27Tue Jul 6 10:27:38 2021
- Re: Terry Douce RIP by Clive2/11/2016 16:35Wed Nov 2 16:35:06 2016
- Terry by Mrs K2/11/2016 16:23Wed Nov 2 16:23:55 2016
- Re: Terry by Brian2/11/2016 18:09Wed Nov 2 18:09:48 2016
- Re: Terry Douce by Pat Butcher Fan Club3/11/2016 09:37Thu Nov 3 09:37:17 2016
- Re: Terry Douce by LinesmanIan3/11/2016 11:02Thu Nov 3 11:02:02 2016
- Re: Terry Douce by Benjamin37229/5/2020 13:41Fri May 29 13:41:13 2020
- Re: Terry Douce by Henry78327/2/2020 15:01Thu Feb 27 15:01:14 2020
- Re: Terry Douce by Edward3/11/2016 14:14Thu Nov 3 14:14:34 2016
- Funeral details etc. by Lee Farmie4/11/2016 14:09Fri Nov 4 14:09:49 2016