Re: Terry Douce RIP
Very sad news about Terry.
I have only been watching the Leafe for 18 years so there are plenty more people who knew Terry much longer than me and must have loads of anecdotes to tell. But Terry always had something to say. And it wasn't always complimentary!! But he always wanted to talk. When I was able to spend some time helping around the ground Terry was always there. Usually moaning about something. But he was there. I can't imagine the club without him. He was that much a presence. He was such a character.
As I said before I don't feel able to tell anyone what he was like. Everyone knew Terry. But one of my favourite stories about Terry was from a bonfire night at the Leafe. It had been raining so the fireworks had been put in a dugout. In marched Terry to check the fireworks, pipe lit in his mouth...He almost blew the place up.....
Thanks Terry for being you.
Next article in this thread: Terry by Mrs K2/11/2016 16:23Wed Nov 2 16:23:55 2016
- Terry Douce RIP by AL2/11/2016 14:46Wed Nov 2 14:46:07 2016view thread
- Re: Terry Douce RIP by painsadyu6/7/2021 10:27Tue Jul 6 10:27:38 2021
- Re: Terry Douce RIP by Clive2/11/2016 16:35Wed Nov 2 16:35:06 2016
- Terry by Mrs K2/11/2016 16:23Wed Nov 2 16:23:55 2016
- Re: Terry by Brian2/11/2016 18:09Wed Nov 2 18:09:48 2016
- Re: Terry Douce by Pat Butcher Fan Club3/11/2016 09:37Thu Nov 3 09:37:17 2016
- Re: Terry Douce by LinesmanIan3/11/2016 11:02Thu Nov 3 11:02:02 2016
- Re: Terry Douce by Benjamin37229/5/2020 13:41Fri May 29 13:41:13 2020
- Re: Terry Douce by Henry78327/2/2020 15:01Thu Feb 27 15:01:14 2020
- Re: Terry Douce by Edward3/11/2016 14:14Thu Nov 3 14:14:34 2016
- Funeral details etc. by Lee Farmie4/11/2016 14:09Fri Nov 4 14:09:49 2016