THE WHYTELEAFE FC SUPPORTERS' DISCUSSION FORUM

WHYTELEAFE FC HOMEPAGE | WHYTELEAFE FC FACEBOOK PAGE | WHYTELEAFE FC TWITTER

NOTE: All postings from persons calling themselves "Anonymous", "anon" or similar will be deleted

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Transport service by Julia65Yesterday 22:36Yesterday at 22:36:02view thread

Oldest article: New grounds 2014/15 by Lee Farmie22/5/2014 12:36Thu May 22 12:36:46 2014view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: Sendings off - clarification by Lee Farmie19/1/2015 12:18Mon Jan 19 12:18:15 2015view thread

Hunting for a Useful Assignment Help!

By zayedalmansouri28/12/2020 07:31Mon Dec 28 07:31:12 2020

Views: 181

Hey brothers, this is Zayed al Mansouri and I am a student at Murdoch University Dubai. I am originally from Qatar and now here in Dubai, United Arab Emirates I am pursuing my MBA in Finance. Murdoch is one of the famous universities in Dubai and is shaping an advance future generation of UAE. They usually believe in practical work, so most of the lecturers in here prefer giving assignments on regular basis. There are some things in life which a person thinks that he can't do it, and that thing is assignments for me as from childhood I understand that I cannot do it by myself. In my early stage, I used to do my assignments by myself somehow, but I was never applauded because of it. As time passed and with the increase of difficulty level, now I am unable to do my assignments on my own. So I hired a person for this task but now that is busy and cannot provide his help in my assignments. Which is my I need an Assignment Writing Services in Dubai from which I can take help this time and score well. So kindly share your details ASAP, if you think you can handle MBA assignments and have expert knowledge of Finance, thank you!

reply to this article | return to the front page

Next article in this thread: Re: Hunting for a Useful Assignment Help! by Katerom25/2 18:19Thu Feb 25 18:19:28 2021

Previous thread: GET FEMALE ROSY CHICKS FOR FUN DATES AND CASUAL MEETINGS by harsimehta20/2 11:21Sat Feb 20 11:21:15 2021view thread

Follow us on Twitter @WhyteleafeFC. Visit the Twitter page for the full picture.