I didn't make Ramsgate today, rested up with a bad case of Manflu.
Unless I am mistaken, a couple of Tweets just read tell me that John Fowler and assistant Dean Davenport have departed?
I will wait for official confirmation before any further comment, but it has been a memorable four years, the good times far outweighing the bad.
PAT BUTCHER FAN CLUB | Watching Leafe since 1993 | Voice on the PA | Retired Programme Editor | "Butcher's Bites" Columnist | Saw Garland score from the half-way line | Away day Peace Negotiation Officer
- New Manager? by Pat Butcher Fan Club1/10/2016 21:43Sat Oct 1 21:43:27 2016view thread
- Re: New Manager? by TimB1/10/2016 21:48Sat Oct 1 21:48:06 2016
- Re: New Manager? by Lee Farmie3/10/2016 08:21Mon Oct 3 08:21:16 2016
- Re: New Manager? by TimB3/10/2016 08:57Mon Oct 3 08:57:18 2016
- Re: New Manager? by Leafey Lion3/10/2016 10:25Mon Oct 3 10:25:30 2016
- Re: New Manager? by My Tealeafe3/10/2016 11:02Mon Oct 3 11:02:03 2016
- Heads Held High by Pat Butcher Fan Club3/10/2016 13:09Mon Oct 3 13:09:53 2016
- Re: Heads Held High by T LEAFE3/10/2016 17:31Mon Oct 3 17:31:11 2016
- Re: Heads Held High by Julie Pescod3/10/2016 19:02Mon Oct 3 19:02:41 2016
- Re: Heads Held High by Brian3/10/2016 21:38Mon Oct 3 21:38:22 2016
- Heads Held High by Mrs K5/10/2016 16:20Wed Oct 5 16:20:12 2016
- Re: Heads Held High by sysewija24/7/2020 11:56Fri Jul 24 11:56:41 2020
- Re: Heads Held High by oneebb30/7/2021 07:09Fri Jul 30 07:09:36 2021