THE WHYTELEAFE FC SUPPORTERS' DISCUSSION FORUM

WHYTELEAFE FC HOMEPAGE | WHYTELEAFE FC FACEBOOK PAGE | WHYTELEAFE FC TWITTER

NOTE: All postings from persons calling themselves "Anonymous", "anon" or similar will be deleted

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Dating by DanielMosleyToday 18:24Today at 18:24:59view thread

Oldest article: New grounds 2014/15 by Lee Farmie22/5/2014 12:36Thu May 22 12:36:46 2014view thread

MenuSearch

Reply to "The runner-up in the Olympic gymnastics competition, Xiao works hard to win the all-around gold in the National Games."

You must log in or register before you can post an article

return to the front page

The runner-up in the Olympic gymnastics competition, Xiao works hard to win the all-around gold in the National Games.

By allsportsinformation24/9 10:46Fri Sep 24 10:46:38 2021

Views: 69

Xi'an: On Thursday, Beijing's Xiao Ruoteng won the men's gymnastics individual all-around final in a nail-biting finish at China's 14th National Games.

Xiao, who finished second in the event in the Tokyo Olympics, won the championship with 87.532 points, edging out Hunan prodigy Zhang Boheng by 0.067 points. Sun Wei of Jiangsu, who finished fourth in Tokyo, won bronze with 86.365 points.

Zhang, the top qualifier, had to see his gold medal chances fade after a significant mistake on the vault. At the same time, Xiao battled a shoulder ailment to produce balanced performances on all apparatuses.

Xiao was pleased with his achievement, saying: "I overcame many obstacles to earn this gold medal at the National Games. I was desperate to prove myself four years ago. I felt at ease this time and liked the competition, "he said

Read About More Gymnastic Sports

Acrobatic Gymnastics

Aerobic Gymnastics

Artistic Gymnastics

Rhythmic Gymnastics
Trampoline Gymnastics

Tumbling

Edited by allsportsinformation at 10:47:02 on 24th September 2021

• Collapse threadThe runner-up in the Olympic gymnastics competitio… by allsportsinformation24/9 10:46Fri Sep 24 10:46:38 2021view thread

Follow us on Twitter @WhyteleafeFC. Visit the Twitter page for the full picture.