THE WHYTELEAFE FC SUPPORTERS' DISCUSSION FORUM

WHYTELEAFE FC HOMEPAGE | WHYTELEAFE FC FACEBOOK PAGE | WHYTELEAFE FC TWITTER

NOTE: All postings from persons calling themselves "Anonymous", "anon" or similar will be deleted

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: What software development firm can you advise? by Michael TurnerYesterday 16:41Yesterday at 16:41:47view thread

Oldest article: No subject by Clive30/7/2014 22:06Wed Jul 30 22:06:45 2014view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: Guernsey T V by Paulo6/8/2014 08:51Wed Aug 6 08:51:26 2014view thread

Whyteleafe v Beckenham Town

By Lee Farmie (legacy user)2/8/2014 09:19Sat Aug 2 09:19:03 2014

Views: 1962

Today we have the Roy Vintner Challenge Shield "super cup" match with Beckenham who won the SCEFL League Cup last season. It's your last chance to see Leafe before the big kick off next week.

It should be a good exciting match with silverware to play for.

3pm kick but come on down earlier and have beverage.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Long established forum contributor | NL24 Grump of the month - August 2010 | Cougar Magnet | @WhyteleafeFC | @SportingLeafe
high quality legitimate banter since 1973

reply to this article | return to the front page

Re: Whyteleafe v Beckenham Town

By Clive (legacy user)3/8/2014 20:57Sun Aug 3 20:57:50 2014In response to Whyteleafe v Beckenham TownTop of thread

Views: 1744

I know we lost yesterday but I'm surprised by lack of many comment. Maybe because I only saw last 10 mins but I would like to congratulate Beckenham on what I hear was an excellent display on our new pitch.

As for us, as the cliche goes, at least it was before the season starts.

We are a good side.

Good luck to everyone at the club for a new adventure.

Re: Whyteleafe v Beckenham Town

By Lee Farmie (legacy user)4/8/2014 12:05Mon Aug 4 12:05:21 2014In response to Re: Whyteleafe v Beckenham TownTop of thread

Views: 1725

Yes it was a poor performance and Beckenham fully deserved their win. If we are going to look for excuses, well there was some pretty intense fitness training on Thursday which will benefit the players in the longer term but has a short term impact on Saturday's match. The Ramsgate match is far and away more important and that's what the players will be geared up for.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Long established forum contributor | NL24 Grump of the month - August 2010 | Cougar Magnet | @WhyteleafeFC | @SportingLeafe
high quality legitimate banter since 1973

Follow us on Twitter @WhyteleafeFC. Visit the Twitter page for the full picture.