THE WHYTELEAFE FC SUPPORTERS' DISCUSSION FORUM

WHYTELEAFE FC HOMEPAGE | WHYTELEAFE FC FACEBOOK PAGE | WHYTELEAFE FC TWITTER

NOTE: All postings from persons calling themselves "Anonymous", "anon" or similar will be deleted

Return to front page

Newest article: Call Girls Service In Delhi by Preetkaur23Today 05:30Today at 05:30:53view thread

Oldest article: Walton & Hersham tomorrow by Leafe of Pie1/9/2014 15:07Mon Sep 1 15:07:47 2014view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: No subject by Julie Pescod1/11/2014 20:38Sat Nov 1 20:38:51 2014view thread

Merstham v Whyteleafe

By Ronnie Moore (legacy user)2/11/2014 20:30Sun Nov 2 20:30:30 2014

Views: 2585

Can you explain why my post about Tuesday has been removed. I hope your Vice-Chairman has dealt with the player as he promised.

reply to this article | return to the front page

Re: Merstham v Whyteleafe

By Leafe van Cleef (legacy user)2/11/2014 20:48Sun Nov 2 20:48:51 2014In response to Merstham v Whyteleafe Top of thread

Views: 2437

It was removed because the subject has been done to death. Whatever happened should be dealt with by the clubs and/or authorities and doesn't need any further input on a public messageboard. If you want to take the matter up with the club I suggest you contact them directly.

Note that no one can post a comment on this issue on the Merstham site because every comment is pre-moderated. The stasi will presumably only post non contentious party line comments. We allowed an initial say and now as far as I'm concerned the subject is closed.

MFC v Whyteleafe

By Ronnie Moore (legacy user)3/11/2014 10:54Mon Nov 3 10:54:07 2014In response to Re: Merstham v Whyteleafe Top of thread

Views: 2434

Thanks for your comments.
Your reference to the Stasi is uncalled for there have been no comments made to the Merstham Guestbook..
I think you have the wrong idea about us perhaps it was your unfounded and preconceived view of us that marred what should have been a great time for both sides. I do hope that we can put this behind us and there are no repercussions when we meet in January. Good luck for the rest of the season.

Re: MFC v Whyteleafe

By Leafe van Cleef (legacy user)3/11/2014 12:59Mon Nov 3 12:59:15 2014In response to MFC v WhyteleafeTop of thread

Views: 2347

Thanks for your understanding and yes, perhaps Stasi was a bit strong, but I wasn't particularly referring just to comments on the incident but the general fact that all posts are moderated before posting on the guestbook. It's a policy that for me, stifles comment, debate and interaction between fans. However I'm sure you have your reasons for it being this way.

Personally, I have no problems or pre-conceived view of your club, apart from the fact that we always struggle to get a result at Moatside! As I've posted elsewhere I was particularly impressed with the current Merstham side who look about a good a team as I've seen in this division, this season. I'm sure that if you carry on in that vein you have a good chance of winning the league. The incident on Tuesday night was unfortunate but I trust that both clubs will deal with it in the correct manner. I'd prefer to forget and move on. Good luck for the rest of the season.

Also....

By bruce leafe (legacy user)3/11/2014 14:52Mon Nov 3 14:52:07 2014In response to Re: MFC v WhyteleafeTop of thread

Views: 2324

How good the pitch is looking at Merstham this season.It was looking better last year when i went down once or twice, but this year it looks really nice with lots of good coverahe of grass. Someone has obviously done a lot of hard graft down there over the last 2 seasons.

Previous thread: Leafe 3 Dunstable Town 1 by Paulo1/11/2014 19:17Sat Nov 1 19:17:42 2014view thread

Follow us on Twitter @WhyteleafeFC. Visit the Twitter page for the full picture.