THE WHYTELEAFE FC SUPPORTERS' DISCUSSION FORUM

WHYTELEAFE FC HOMEPAGE | WHYTELEAFE FC FACEBOOK PAGE | WHYTELEAFE FC TWITTER

NOTE: All postings from persons calling themselves "Anonymous", "anon" or similar will be deleted

Return to front page

Newest article: How can I choose an exchanger to buy cyptocurrency… by errkaverYesterday 19:59Yesterday at 19:59:29view thread

Oldest article: New grounds 2014/15 by Lee Farmie22/5/2014 12:36Thu May 22 12:36:46 2014view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: microsoft365.com/setup by Emmaketh23/9 05:17Thu Sep 23 05:17:47 2021view thread

Leafe 1 Cheshunt 3

By @tmb31710/10/2016 17:40Mon Oct 10 17:40:23 2016

Views: 944

Thought we looked flabby (I can hardly talk!) and devoid of ideas across midfield. Obviously we were up against it from the minute the sending off happened...Can anyone enlighten me as to their opinion of it please? Typically I had turned to talk to someone when it happened, so despite being placed to have had a good view of it, I missed it completely...Most people around me seemed very sure their was no argument about it being a straight red, although I have read opinion to the contary. Did anyone get a decent view of it?

reply to this article | return to the front page

Re: Leafe 1 Cheshunt 3

By solitaire (cookieclickeraz)24/9 05:37Fri Sep 24 05:37:23 2021In response to Leafe 1 Cheshunt 3 Top of thread

Views: 49

I agree with you. This post is truly inspiring. I like your post and everything you share with us is current and very informative, I want to bookmark the page so I can return here from you that you have done a fantastic job.cookie clicker

By heenacruzl28/2/2020 07:28Fri Feb 28 07:28:02 2020In response to Leafe 1 Cheshunt 3 Top of thread

Views: 232

This is a great article, I read and enjoyed it
web site

By canispflora12/8/2019 12:35Mon Aug 12 12:35:54 2019In response to Leafe 1 Cheshunt 3 Top of thread

Views: 277

The stories here are funny and insightful. In school, Biz couldn’t hold down a job and keep up with homework, so he established a “no homework” policy—and convinced his teachers to go along with it! When Twitter’s success earned him an appearance on “The Colbert Report,” a gift card in the show’s swag bag led to amazing things. Each of these yarns has a point for would-be entrepreneurs, encouraging creativity, collaboration and making your own opportunities rather than waiting for them to appear. Download granny 2.0

Stone is generous in his assessments of others and almost never snarky, so his story of meeting with Facebook’s Mark Zuckerberg stands out. Neither Stone nor Twitter co-founder Evan Williams wanted to be acquired by Facebook, so they tossed out an obscenely high value for their company, then bailed when they found themselves stranded in an unmoving cafeteria line. (They were later offered the amount they’d requested, but still turned it down.) Stone is social to his core, so Zuckerberg’s notoriously flat affect—he’s described here as pointing to some people and saying, “These are some people working”—was clearly not a love connection i n the making.

Previous thread: Technology by Salman23/9 12:32Thu Sep 23 12:32:23 2021view thread

Follow us on Twitter @WhyteleafeFC. Visit the Twitter page for the full picture.