THE WHYTELEAFE FC SUPPORTERS' DISCUSSION FORUM

WHYTELEAFE FC HOMEPAGE | WHYTELEAFE FC FACEBOOK PAGE | WHYTELEAFE FC TWITTER

NOTE: All postings from persons calling themselves "Anonymous", "anon" or similar will be deleted

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Download NetTV App v4.9 for Android by simplyfeetToday 21:34Today at 21:34:25view thread

Oldest article: Ground update by Lee Farmie7/6/2014 22:34Sat Jun 7 22:34:11 2014view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: Rate my company by Kate99127/7/2020 08:19Mon Jul 27 08:19:26 2020view thread

Medical Education is Not Easy as It Sees But When You Do Efforts Then You Will Get a Successful Results?

By SaraMalone3/6/2020 08:47Wed Jun 3 08:47:39 2020

Views: 314

Last year I completed my Nursing courses which were tough but not impossible at all. During those 4 years of education, I faced a lot of problems and issues in education. Everything was tough and even I thought that I will never do it. Fortunately, last year I completed this course the reason was that I do my coursework with BritishCoursework and today I'm glad to be a part of the best Health organization in the UK. When I started the new phase i.e. professional life I was very confused and I was afraid that I will never reach my target. Initially, I was rejected by much medical organization but later my friend said to me that this is the challenging phase and we have to fight with this situation. So, I did more efforts but the results were blank then I realized that I only visited 2 to 3 companies during the 4 months maybe and most of the companies didn't call me for an interview or never give a response. I thought that my CV is weaker than I found an expert resume writer for job seekers who helped me to make an attractive and eye-catching resume for me which would attract the readers and then I got many calls from a different organization. Finally, I got an opportunity where I am happy now. So, our life is not easy at all and we should never give up until we reach our target.

reply to this article | return to the front page

Re: Medical Education is Not Easy as It Sees But When You Do Efforts Then You Will Get a Successful Results?

By cameliagobella27/8/2020 04:12Thu Aug 27 04:12:28 2020In response to Medical Education is Not Easy as It Sees But When You Do Efforts Then You Will Get a Successful Results?Top of thread

Views: 251

Thanks for sharing this information. I really like your blog post very much. You have really shared a informative and interesting blog post with people https://roadtripplanner.io

Edited by cameliagobella at 04:13:51 on 27th August 2020

Re: Medical Education is Not Easy as It Sees But When You Do Efforts Then You Will Get a Successful Results?

By beanter83/8/2020 04:22Mon Aug 3 04:22:54 2020In response to Medical Education is Not Easy as It Sees But When You Do Efforts Then You Will Get a Successful Results?Top of thread

Views: 265

I still can't believe you changed The words when love is like clouds Gently flutter accidentally white. tetris skribbl io

By heenacruzl1/7/2020 07:27Wed Jul 1 07:27:21 2020In response to Medical Education is Not Easy as It Sees But When You Do Efforts Then You Will Get a Successful Results?Top of thread

Views: 262

Great, you have given interesting information and experiences, I really like it.
return man 3

Previous thread: Hythe fixture poster by Lee Farmie13/1/2015 17:30Tue Jan 13 17:30:12 2015view thread

Follow us on Twitter @WhyteleafeFC. Visit the Twitter page for the full picture.