THE WHYTELEAFE FC SUPPORTERS' DISCUSSION FORUM
NOTE: All postings from persons calling themselves "Anonymous", "anon" or similar will be deleted
If you made the purchase of a Norton subscription with a retail store, then you must have these documents to ensure a Norton refund.
1. You need to print, fill in and sign the documents valid as per your region. In this case, the refund might take up to six weeks to process.
2. Take a printed image or photocopy of the subscription key label with which you activated the Norton subscription.
• You must validate your purchase and avoid using the subscription after receiving your Norton refund.
• Usually, the subscriptions come with a 25-digit key mentioned either on the CD envelope or a card that comes inside the package that you bought.
3. A printed image or photocopy of the original receipt that has the subscription's purchase date, and price mentioned on it.
4. You have to send the following things to the address stated on the form:
• Printed, filled-in, and signed form
• A copy of the subscription key label
• A copy of the receipt
Always remember not to staple the submission documents, and never tape them together.