THE WHYTELEAFE FC SUPPORTERS' DISCUSSION FORUM

WHYTELEAFE FC HOMEPAGE | WHYTELEAFE FC FACEBOOK PAGE | WHYTELEAFE FC TWITTER

NOTE: All postings from persons calling themselves "Anonymous", "anon" or similar will be deleted

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: What do you usually do in your free time? by gingerbreadToday 14:08Today at 14:08:24view thread

Oldest article: Opening hours by WFC2/12/2014 17:09Tue Dec 2 17:09:32 2014view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: Relax by lopezmason19/4 09:25Tue Apr 19 09:25:12 2022view thread

How to behave in an LGBT search

By Lialy21/4 14:51Thu Apr 21 14:51:54 2022

Views: 90

OK, so this one sounds so cliché, I’m embarrassed to even write it. But I would have saved young, single Josie from a lot of wasted time if I had been 100 percent myself on every first date and at the beginning of every new relationship. I get it: you try to be all “chill” and “cool” at the beginning. You pretend you watch horror movies instead of the Hallmark channel, and you tell them you like their artsy music even though you only listen to Taylor Swift’s first three albums on repeat. Even if you’re still at the phase of shaving your legs before every date (ah, more innocent times), be honest and upfront with your likes, dislikes, and who you are. Not only will it save you time and heartbreak with the people who aren’t a good match, but it will help the right person find you.

reply to this article | return to the front page

Re: How to behave in an LGBT search

By Nishaknapp4/5 07:32Wed May 4 07:32:28 2022In response to How to behave in an LGBT searchTop of thread

Views: 85

Why not settling on games that is fun and at the same time your earning. Well it'll make suspense because of the game as well but dude just try it and it gave me hope while pandemic is real rn. Baccarat High Rollers- The Luxury Game for the Elite

Re: How to behave in an LGBT search

By Hammer24/4 15:08Sun Apr 24 15:08:29 2022In response to How to behave in an LGBT searchTop of thread

Views: 107

Did you really have such problems? They say that women are more likely to find a successful girlfriend now .. This is especially noticeable in the increased demand for finding a partner on the site here. Have you tried using such a resource at least once? You should try at least one try.

Previous thread: No subject by james24/4 17:40Sun Apr 24 17:40:43 2022view thread

Follow us on Twitter @WhyteleafeFC. Visit the Twitter page for the full picture.