Welcome To The Harrow Borough FC Fans Forum

Come on you Reds!

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Next Season by Middx WandererToday 13:00Today at 13:00:01view thread

Oldest article: Travelling to Harrow Borough by harrowborofcadmin2/4/2015 20:48Thu Apr 2 20:48:03 2015view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: FA Cup information by Boro Loyal21/9/2020 16:12Mon Sep 21 16:12:04 2020view thread

Truro V Boro You Tube.

By Terence20/9/2020 18:11Sun Sep 20 18:11:44 2020

Views: 667

Just Watched The Highlights On You Tube of Yesterdays Game In Cornwall.
It Looked An Entertaining Affair!
Just On Truros Goal We Have Say It Was a Fine Goal Well Taken.
Our Player Was Fouled Yes But He's Got To Be Stronger The Top Priority There Is To Stop A Cross In To The Box Which He Failed To Do.
What Im About To Say Some Fans Will Think Unsporting.
Call It The Dark Arts If You Wish.
But We Should Have Fouled The Truro Player Before He Crossed The Ball By Giving Him a Ankle Tap or Kick If You Like.
Ok We Concede a Free Kick Or Maybe a Booking As Well But We Can Get 10 Men Behind The Ball.
To Defend The Situation.
Im Afraid Modern Coaches With All The Clipboards Etc Lack a Vital Quality Which Is Football Nous Something I Learned Being Involved In Sunday Football Some Years Ago.

reply to this article | return to the front page

Re: Truro V Boro You Tube.

By Middx Wanderer20/9/2020 21:42Sun Sep 20 21:42:33 2020In response to Truro V Boro You Tube.Top of thread

Views: 635

The foul on Jordan Ireland was not in the video. It preceded the throw in then their goal.

Our defence were terrific yesterday. To suggest they should foul the opponents every time they have the ball in the final third is rediculas. They would have had 20+ free kicks & we would have a dozen yelow cards

By Terence20/9/2020 22:56Sun Sep 20 22:56:38 2020In response to Re: Truro V Boro You Tube.Top of thread

Views: 556

Thanks For Clearing That Up About The Foul Alan.
But The Point Is This The Cross Came In And Truro Scored.
We Lost The Match Because Of That.
I Wonder If That's Ever Been Mentioned In Training How You Stop Crosses Coming In The Box From Wide Areas or As I Suspect We Don't Really Have Much Of A Gane Plan Just A Formation And Players Told To Express Themselves.
When We Have Free Kicks On Halfway Most Of The Time Its Played Short Instead Of Hitting The Box And Winning 2nd Ball.That's A Lack Of Planning.
But From What I Saw On The Video Looked A Good Game.
Massive Well Done To All Fans That Went On That Epic Journey.

By harrowred (RedHarrow)21/9/2020 11:53Mon Sep 21 11:53:42 2020In response to Re: Truro V Boro You Tube.Top of thread

Views: 539

Just because how the team plays does not suit you, does not mean they are told to express themselves or not have a game plan. Let’s hope they still have enough in the tank to get a win tonight!

By Middx Wanderer21/9/2020 06:39Mon Sep 21 06:39:35 2020In response to Re: Truro V Boro You Tube.Top of thread

Views: 568

Terry you know gow to make your self unpopular.
One of our best defensive displays i have seen in a long while . Their goal was an outstanding shot . ( as mentioned , it should have been a Boro free kick) To criticize the team or the management is embarrasing.

Previous thread: Truro v Harrow Borough Match Preview by Terence19/9/2020 11:02Sat Sep 19 11:02:48 2020view thread